The second phase of the Bristol Old Vic theatre redevelopment is a delicate job for contractor Gilbert-Ash – restoring and reconfiguring the Grade I-listed Georgian buildings and constructing an adjoining modern reception.
Ashton Scaffolding provided external scaffolding to allow Stone cleaning and redecoration, as well as internal scaffolding to assist with the refurbishment and finishing trades. Works carried out 2016-18
Ashton Scaffolding used the following services with Gilbert Ash, Bristol Old Vic:
- Designed scaffolding to external Grade 1 listed façade
- Integral Independent Access Scaffolding
- Birdcage Scaffolding to high level ceilings
- Forming of designed ramp to take weight of MEWPS
- Guard railings to exposed edges